Update Pulled

Status
Please reply by conversation.
Well now not sure how that would work out for them.
Guess they will be giving me a free upgrade.
I can tell you right now that is unacceptable otherwise.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk
From what has been said around here the New UI is coming for the Hopper 1. It's just behind because they are putting all the effort into the UI for the H2 and H3 as you have to have these to use the 4K Joey. Once they get the UI for the H2 done I'm sure they will get going on it for the H1 again.

Dish, or specifically khemka , said the UI is coming to "the Hopper family". At that point, that plan covers the Hopper 1, 2, 3, and all of the Joeys. Granted, plans can change....

Turn it off for 10 minutes and try again. If that doesn't work leave it off over night and check again in the morning. My SJ is working perfectly
Ok even after the nightly reboot the Super Joey is doing the same thing. Just now I reset the Hopper and then the Super Joey and it is still doing the same behavior. What should I do?

Give me a few minutes. Just got home and turned on the TV and it's doing this
ImageUploadedBySatelliteGuys1454021510.096927.jpg

Other than that I'm not sure what else to try. It seems to be working for everyone else. Maybe just a bug in the software and maybe U203 will fix it.
Thank you Patrick for letting me know. I noticed that when paging through the guide it now seems slower with the Carbon update. Have you noticed this and has the U203 update made a difference as far as you can tell?

Looks like everything working. Except joey 1.0 feels slower but lets give it some time.

Last edited:
I am thinking the same thing Patrick. Maybe U203 is being put out to fix the slow guide scrolling and Super Joey issues that some like me may be experiencing. If not, it doesn't matter, because I am upgrading the Hopper 3 anyways.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 2)

Latest posts