Update Pulled

Status
Please reply by conversation.
Scott could you reach out and see how old this beta currently is? Would be cool if they uploaded a recent build for us to test.

I'm guessing that this is the latest and is the version that installers will download on H2's when installing a new 4K Joey when they're released 'before the end of the month'. I'd bet this is part of the final preparations.

Reactions: Hall
I can report that most of the options that were not working or not working properly with the last beta now working. Some apps are not working like weathernation. But movie trailer option is working which i like very much. Much better then the last one.

I can report that most of the options that were not working or not working properly with the last beta now working. Some apps are not working like weathernation. But movie trailer option is working which i like very much. Much better then the last one.
Again apps and the app menu UI are server side not on the hopper. So they can and I'm sure will be fixed "soon" to match the new UI and work correctly!

I swore I wouldn't do it again but my live in insisted! That's my story and I'm sticking with it.

This time it updated both the HWS and SJ, last time the SJ didn't update until the overnight. Both units are up on the new UI, depopulated very quickly and all timers are there and ready to fire.

Sent from my iPad Pro using Tapatalk

HomeMedia is working again but limited file type support as usual so i will continue using my samsung tv for that. :) i can swear picture looks way better now but you guys please check too. I dont trust my eyes. :)

HomeMedia is working again but limited file type support as usual so i will continue using my samsung tv for that. :) i can swear picture looks way better now but you guys please check too. I dont trust my eyes. :)
It seems to look better, but I'm on my 5th day with a new 4K tv so it is a little hard to be sure. It does seem that the tv's up scaling likes it better though.

I swore I wouldn't do it again but my live in insisted! That's my story and I'm sticking with it.

This time it updated both the HWS and SJ, last time the SJ didn't update until the overnight. Both units are up on the new UI, depopulated very quickly and all timers are there and ready to fire.

We're like addicts Lloyd, can't get enough :)

The trick works for carbon again! Downloads version U202
I sure wish they'd have increased the version number a bit more than that to give me confidence that it's quite a bit newer...

Oh hell, I'll still go for it probably!

Sent from my HTC One M9 using Tapatalk

Just did a search and one of the options available for the show I was looking for is "record when available". I don't think I've seen that before.
And I'm liking the Netflix integration, very slick and unobtrusive.

Downloaded to Hopper2 & WJ automatically downloaded & installed at same time. 2nd H2 shows in list of receivers/network but cannot see any recordings, probably have to update first (currently recording). Search is MUCH faster. Was hoping to see an option to delay or configure nightly update, any one know if this will be available?

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 2)