GEOSATpro Update via Satellite

Lucky53

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Nov 5, 2006
Doesn't appear to work..all the other times it worked just fine..all it says is "Notice:collecting update file information" and with a "STOP" in the middle of the screen???

The TS stream appears to be intermittent. Thank you for the heads-up! We would not have caught this.

Checked the transponder mux and the PID is not properly associated in the table. The server is playing out normally and the file headers are correct.

I just placed call to the uplink master control operator. He will investigate and correct.

Will post when the stream is restored.

Just got a call back from the uplink MCR operator. The head engineer will need to resolve tomorrow. They will need to troubleshoot the mux and possibly rebuild.

Guess that it will be an USB update tonight... :eek:

Thank you again!

I was about to post the error, but mighty glad I saw this first. Looking forward to the correction tomorrow.

We are currently reviewing the OTA-SSU playout with the uplink engineer.

Hate when an engineer insists that something changed in the playout settings of our server, but no changes have been made... :(

Hope to have it up and running in the next few hours.

The OTA-SSU update stream on Galaxy 19, transponder 12115 is back up and available with version 0.15.

We worked with the uplinker to rebuild the mux tables and all is good!

Thank you for your patience!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)