UPDATED - Dish drops WWE PPV changes mind Will Show Wrestlemania

But how many would shell out the $60 to buy the PPV if they had the WWE Network. Live or not, WM 30 would be available soon enough. Dish probably figured free money is good money.

people who have slow internet connections who can't watch though the WWE Network, and not to mention those who really worry about bandwidth caps too.

people who have slow internet connections who can't watch though the WWE Network, and not to mention those who really worry about bandwidth caps too.
I was responding to your point about if the WWE Network goes down and people flocking to Dish to buy the PPV. Obviously, people who don't have access to WWE Network would certainly be more likely to get the PPV.

i thinking the reason why Dish agreed to carry WrestleMania at the last minute is because the WWE Network is still new and still could have issues with the live stream. recently people had issued with the stream during the live NXT Arrival special a month ago. and they are using WWE Main Event as a test to see if they have fixed all the issues with the overloading of the stream during the high traffic times of WWE Network's service which would be during a live WWE Network event like Main Event, WWE PPV or live broadcast of NXT.

i wonder if all the WWE fans who work for Dish occupied Dish Headquarters like Daniel Bryan did with trying to get his match against HHH at WrestleMania XXX where the winner will go on to face Batista and Randy Orton in a triple threat match later that evening .
The man with balls the size of grape fruits, Vincent Kennedy McMahon comes out on top, AGAIN! :D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts