updated list of HD Channels that i want on Dish Network

[QUOTE"Ripped off"? That seems like a bit of hyperbole.[/QUOTE]
I disagree. I'm not saying that the entire service is a rip off. I'm saying that the quarters to dollars (not much!) that they force onto English speaking viewers with the sub is the rip off. I look at it like subscribing to the newspaper and them saying that I need to pay 50 cents extra a week and take the Spanish newspaper with my English one. I should have a choice, just like Spanish subscribers should.

Good question. Most first generation kids in Spanish families do speak English, so I'm not sure why Hispanics are split out by some as some sort of exception to the rule. They aren't. And Galavision HD has some seriously good HD quality futbol on it.
Your first point is right. Your second point, I have to plead the 5th. I don't watch Soccer in any language, but am glad that you enjoy it. My father does as well.

Fat Man, you're missing (or ignoring) some of the other posters points. You're valuation is cost per number of channels, one you don't like. The others are saying, it's HBO content/programming that merits the cost, of which I agree. Regardless of the number of channels, they (HBO, Showtime, Max, etc.) all play the same content sooner or later, whether there a six or twelve channels.

Last edited:
IF you don't want Spanish channels then I suggest that you block them in your guide. I do that because I definitely do not want to hear the jibberish on my tv shows. The best thing is that Blocking channels is a perfectly bipartisan solution. Anyone can do it regardless of political affiliation.

Guys. ENOUGH. Get back to the topic and end the "I'm more American than you," "hey Archie Bunker," I've got a bigger .... b.s.

On topic, please.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)