updates to G-3C On lyngsat

Status
Please reply by conversation.

rlariv

SatelliteGuys Family
Original poster
Sep 18, 2006
Does anyone know why the front page of lyngsat with all the NA birds shows updates to the 3C bird, but you can not ever find what the change was when you click into the detailed TP page ?

NOTE: all other birds on lyngsat seem to be fine...

Does anyone know why the front page of lyngsat with all the NA birds shows updates to the 3C bird, but you can not ever find what the change was when you click into the detailed TP page ?

NOTE: all other birds on lyngsat seem to be fine...

I'm not sure what you are talking about with the front page showing updates to G3. I don't see that. I'm pretty certain though that the far right column shows the date it was updated. Looks like the first one on G3 was updated by F Miata on Jan 8 2009

The front page currently shows the last update as 090302. The second page doesn't show anything updated on 090302. However, if you click the "P" for one of the Directv Latin America muxes another page will open. If you go down to Channel 715 you will see an update on 090302. For some reason on the second page the update column for the Directv Latin America muxes aren't updating correctly.

Thanks photoman... did not notice the P ... and If I am can be sure that the updates that do not show up on the second page are always DTV, then I am fine with it... I dont need those updates anyways...

where to find updates and instructions for sattelite install and software?

hi fellows.
This is my first post on this website.
I was given a Coolsat 4000pro as a tip after installing a DirecTV on a customer, but i can not find any info on how to update the software and how to install the Dish ( what orbital #)
I'm considering of buying an HD Receiver once i experience the Freedom of 500+ Free Channels.
Can anyone provide me Website links?

thanks,

Xapatista, you should start a new thread for maximum exposure and to stay on topic.

First of all, what channels are you hoping to get? FTA is not a replacement for premium cable or satellite service for most people. No software upgrade is needed, and we do not discuss hacking pay services here.

As for HD, there's not much full-time HD out there on Ku-Band (PBS is the only full-time service at present), but there are many HD feeds that come and go (usually sports-related)...

The List is hosted here at SatelliteGuys and is a good source of info as to where to find various channels. Lyngsat is also a good source of information. As you can see from these sites, FTA channels are spread across many satellites across the sky. If you only have one dish and no motor, you will want to pick the one with programming that interests you most. Many like to start with Galaxy 18 at 123w.

Hi Tron,
Fist of all, I want to thank you for your fast response i appreciate it, and thank you for those two links to "The List" wow, there's a lot of channels for each sat, i'm liking this satelliteguys.us website.

I was looking for some channels that would broadcast Payperview channels, like Boxing, HBO or Cinemax. But once i visited those two Links, my interest was caught by some Hispanic Channels. How can i get some of the Payperview channels?
And you mentioned that i do not need to download any software... this is for FTA channels only right?
My last question would be, what would be the Elevation for SatMex 5 at 116.8°W?

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)