Upgradding but "moved"

Status
Please reply by conversation.

jguy

SatelliteGuys Family
Original poster
Apr 28, 2004
I have 2 HD Tivos that I want to upgrade to the H20. DTV offered to upgrade me for an acceptable price. The problem I am having is that I have "moved" and I cant get DTV to ship the receivers and dish to my billing address so I can do the install myself. My first question is if I "move" back to my billing address to get the equipment shipped to me will it be as easy to "move" back out to get the New York locals again, or have the cracked down on that? Should I just buy them locally? Bestbuy and circuit city do not seam to have the HR20 listed on there site. Thanks for your help.

Yes, they seem to be slowly cracking down on rule breakers. As in the end that costs us all and can lead to services being removed entirely; ask Dish folks.

Just move back when you have them do the upgrade, wait a day or so, then move back - problem solved & the world will NOT come to an end. As long as you continue to pay D* timely is ALL that matters.

they wont give me a problem "moving" again. I first did it a long time ago. I did it online without even having to talk to anyone.

they wont give me a problem "moving" again. I first did it a long time ago. I did it online without even having to talk to anyone.

How do you "move" using online method. Obviously through an email, but who do you email? At what address? What do you say?

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)