Upgrade Question

Status
Please reply by conversation.

311Man

SatelliteGuys Family
Original poster
Jul 11, 2006
In November I upgraded my system with an HD DVR and a second HD receiver. I got the DVR for $199 with a year free HD service ($120 value) and the HD Receiver for $49.

The question now is I would have prefer a second HD DVR as opposed to the standard HD receiver. How does D* handle this since two months ago I already paid $248 in upgrade fees. If I was to return the HD receiver and request HD PVR what cost would it be (if any).

I have been a customer for over 10 years if that has any bearing on what there decision would be.

In November I upgraded my system with an HD DVR and a second HD receiver. I got the DVR for $199 with a year free HD service ($120 value) and the HD Receiver for $49.

The question now is I would have prefer a second HD DVR as opposed to the standard HD receiver. How does D* handle this since two months ago I already paid $248 in upgrade fees. If I was to return the HD receiver and request HD PVR what cost would it be (if any).

I have been a customer for over 10 years if that has any bearing on what there decision would be.

Everybody is different, there is no set rate, other than starting rate.
I would give them a call, tell them you have a H20 and would like to upgrade to a HR version. IF you need an OTA connection for an antenna, make sure when you call you let them know this as there is no OTA antenna input on the newer HR21's.

Jimbo

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts