Upgrading Programming w/Pending Work Order Question?

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

WJMorales

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Oct 20, 2003
Huntley Illinois
Has anyone had sucess upgrading their programming to the new Metallic packages, that has an open work order?

I ordered a 622 on 02/01/06. I was given an install date of 02/27/06. I bought a 211 on 02/03/06 and after days on trying to get it activated, I was finally successful, however my 811 was deactivated. Thus, now I don't have any HD channels, old or new.

yes, i had the same situation, the csr forgot to add the hdplatinum package before the work order for the 622. i originally had a install date of feb. 6th, but when dish called to change my install date to feb 25th i had them cancel the work order (which she told me is the only way to add programming), when she redid the work order i got a new install date of feb 28th, which i guess wasn't too bad.

WJMorales said:
Has anyone had sucess upgrading their programming to the new Metallic packages, that has an open work order?

I ordered a 622 on 02/01/06. I was given an install date of 02/27/06. I bought a 211 on 02/03/06 and after days on trying to get it activated, I was finally successful, however my 811 was deactivated. Thus, now I don't have any HD channels, old or new.

I would be very interested in whether or not your 811 can receive the Mpeg2 HD channels after your install. Would appreciate an update if you could.

DucTape said:
I would be very interested in whether or not your 811 can receive the Mpeg2 HD channels after your install. Would appreciate an update if you could.

Yes, I put a 211 in place alongside my 811

The 211 is now on DishHD Basic, and the 811 is running the old HD channels just fine

I also had to cancel a workorder for a 622 install to get the 211 and new programming on the account. I figure I'll just get a 622 when the dust settles, like in May or so

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts