Upgrading Receivers?

Status
Please reply by conversation.

rkish

SatelliteGuys Family
Original poster
May 6, 2008
What is the story as far as price, commitment, etc. if you want to upgrade receivers (I have an H20-100) and might consider upgrading at one point to an H23? I currently have a DirecTV service plan as well.

Thanks!

Last edited:
What is the story as far as price, commitment, etc. if you want to upgrade receivers (I have an H20-100) and might consider upgrading at one point to an H23? I currently have a DirecTV service plan as well.

Thanks!

Give them a call and see what they say :)
I would imagine you would be stuck with the 2 year commitment, unless they are willing to remove it.
Personally, I think once you've had D* for 2 years, you should not be required to be in a contract at that point. You've paid your dues.

btw, is there anywhere on the D* website that tells you if your in a commitment and how long you have to go ???

Jimbo

Does anyone know when the H23 will be available at retail stores? I received one from D* last week when another unit under warrenty went down. But when I called D* to try to get another for my other setup, they said I couldn't order it. They would send whatever they had (H21 probably). Checked several large electronics places and Amazon--no sign of it. I would get a H21, but I have heard they have problems. Are they unrelaible? Should I wait for H23 to be more available?
Green Heron

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)