Uplink Activity for Wed July 19th 2006

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
John Kotches said:
THe way things are going between Israel and Lebanon you might not get out then :(

Honestly I dont see us going there.. if we do it would be apart of a nato/UN thing. So we wouldnt be the only ones. It mostlikely would be a mixture of us, the brittish, japs, and a few other countrys. I think that the bush admin is wanting isreal to take care of it themselfs.

BFG said:
One thing I wonder is I thought when we read the release from the FCC regarding the voom sale, it said the FCC gave the STA tps 23 & 24 to dish, but dish has yet to use them, so I wonder if that's not the case....
There were certain subscriber notifications required when using those transponders. Something like they had to tell them the channels could be terminated at any time if the transponders were assigned to someone else. Usage would probably be a last resort thing.

How about Food Network HD?

Actually, the clamoring should start happening for the CW HD feed (New Smallville in HD!)

Actually, that brings up an interesting point..... They can add those two and KWGN and cover 3 out of 4 of the time zones in the country with an HD feed for Superstations subscribers.

Would the rules that allow them to broadcast those stations apply to the HD feeds as well....?

johnr475 said:
Goaliebob99, Thanks for all you have done for this site. But I really want to thank you for your service to our country. Even though everyone has their own political views. I think everyone agrees that we just want you and all our military to come home safe! Sorry for getting off topic.

Semper Fi
JohnR

I agree completely and we will will miss your informative posts.

God Bless You, Dolfan

Looks like these are place holders for maybe the WC? or UPN? Or a Distant Network campaign. They fit up there right along with the distant network stations.... Right now im hearing (anon pm) they have the dish logo up but I cant confirm or deny that.

Bob I cant see CW or My Network to be on the 0 numbered channels (240, 250) If dish had an injunction issued in the distant networks they would have 48 business hours to comply.

It looks like they are going to comply.

Scott Greczkowski said:
Bob I cant see CW or My Network to be on the 0 numbered channels (240, 250) If dish had an injunction issued in the distant networks they would have 48 business hours to comply.

It looks like they are going to comply.

I was only speculating, It does make sence, you would think the CW would just magically replace the wb at there current place holders when it launches later on this summer.

Man you guys are supposed to be the channel guys. ;D

Take a look at the picture below (I edited Tony's Chat from DishChannelChart.COM)

I think it tells a bigger picture....

Attachments

• dns1.jpg
    dns1.jpg
    75.2 KB · Views: 187
More activity:

The SatelliteGuys.US Uplink Activity Report - 07/24/2006 - 5 changes

Uplink Comparison Range: 07/19/2006 03:23P - 07/24/2006 01:34P

7964 - KBMY changed to available

7967 - KNDX removed engineering flag

8335 - KPHZ removed from 119.0W TP 5

9902 - D61.5 removed engineering flag

9904 - D148 removed engineering flag

Channels in the system: 2895

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts