Uplink Activity for Wed July 26th 2006

ralfyguy said:
Bob you promise us to come back home without a scratch, alright?
Amen to that, please safety first!!! GOD BLESS YOU Bob, we'll be waiting for your first report on Jan 08, can't wait!! Be good, and thank you for what you are about to do.

Thank you Bob for you willingness to serve this great country. You are more courageous than I am. Please spread our support to your fellow soldiers. You guys are truly American heroes.

I going to miss your lively commentary and all your help. We sure will miss you, please take care of yourself and be safe. Thank you for all you do for all of us!:) :)

Geesh, aint you left yet? Seems like we been saying good bye for a month now now big guy. Yall better git down ther befer yer awol.

Don't forget to keep your gig line straight - the DIs at Fort Gorden were hot on that one when I was there. Of course that was in '66, so who knows.

Don't eat too many hush puppies either if you want to stay lean & mean for Iraq. I can't remember if you've already done your basic training or you're going to do it a Gorden but if you doing basic there let me know when you're going to go through the infiltration course.:D

JohnH said:
7779 WSJX FOX 24 in Puerto Rico now available.

Rolling with it... ;)

The SatelliteGuys.US Uplink Activity Report - 07/27/2006 - 3 changes

Uplink Comparison Range: 07/26/2006 05:13P - 07/27/2006 10:48P

811 - SAWLD removed from 118.0W TP 14

811 - SAWLD removed from 121.0W TP 18

7779 - WSJX - 110.0W TP 25 changed to available

Channels in the system: 2892

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)