Uplink Activity for Wed July 26th 2006

588 - ANTMU Is now avaible to subs with the appropreate package
589 - ANTGO Is now avaible to subs with the appropreate package
911 - ANTRA Is now avaible to subs with the appropreate package
912 - RYTHM Is now avaible to subs with the appropreate package
913 - SSPFM Is now avaible to subs with the appropreate package

Any idea what package this and how much it costs?

goaliebob99 said:
Well, Here it is... The day I dredded.. First of all See you all in 08! I really appreceate the support you all have given me and thankyou for your continueing support. This is not the final dance, but a see you later between friends and later I will see you all!.

I'll have to include the words "appropreate","avaible", and "recive" in the next report ;)

Good luck to you goaliebob!!

BTW... you forgot a change:

812 - AMDES removed from 118.0W TP 7

Why do I have a feeling Bob might be doing uplink reports for the Astra birds or some satellite over the middle east in the near future :D

Iceberg said:
Why do I have a feeling Bob might be doing uplink reports for the Astra birds or some satellite over the middle east in the near future :D
LMAO Ice, your probably right again as usual.

Thanks Bob for all your contributions to this site and our great country. Stay safe and come home to us as soon as possible. Remember, aim small, miss small.

Cheers my friend, I will toast you tonight

Bob,

Thanks for everything you have done to make this site better. Take care and stay safe over in the sandbox. Look me up when you get to Augusta.

Smith said:
DYSTR , 263, tpn5, 110.0W - moved to other package

This??? ;)

The SatelliteGuys.US Uplink Activity Report - 07/26/2006 - 3 changes selected

Uplink Comparison Range: 07/25/2006 06:05P - 07/26/2006 05:13P

263 - DYSTR changed package flag from 01 01 00 1F 00 FC FF ....... to 01 01 00 2E 00 FC FF .......

286 - STZC changed package flag from 01 01 00 11 00 FC FF ....... to 01 01 23 28 00 FC FF ..#(...

287 - SK&FM changed package flag from 01 01 23 28 00 FC FF ..#(... to 01 01 00 11 00 FC FF .......

Channels in the system: 2894

For the late night gang:

811 SAWLD, South Asia World REMOVED FROM Tp 18 on EchoStar 9 at 121w

811 SAWLD, South Asia World REMOVED FROM Tp 14 on AMC-16 at 118.75w

2892 channels in the System. :)

:usa :usa :usa
goaliebob99 said:
Well, Here it is... The day I dredded.. First of all See you all in 08! I really appreceate the support you all have given me and thankyou for your continueing support. This is not the final dance, but a see you later between friends and later I will see you all!.

Bob! Regardless of my personal opinions on the war, the sacrifices you and all American soldiers make is greatly appreciated. Thank you for serving your country and be safe! You're in my prayers.
:flag: :flag: :flag:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts