Uplink Activity For Wednesday, NOV 30th 2005

I'm showing all the Voom channels going off air as of midnight here, never seen that before. Maybe some new content coming! Don't know, got a hunch Dish is up to something, it's got to be good right! :)

drone this is the 3rd time I have seen them do this... Once when they were switching to fiber.. 2nd was when the other 11 showed up on 61.5 and 129.... And tonight... lets hope that its the final switch to fiber and when we all wake up it will be to HD DNS, VOOM, and ESPN2HD :)

goaliebob99 said:
drone this is the 3rd time I have seen them do this... Once when they were switching to fiber.. 2nd was when the other 11 showed up on 61.5 and 129.... And tonight... lets hope that its the final switch to fiber and when we all wake up it will be to HD DNS, VOOM, and ESPN2HD :)

Hope ur right would'nt that be cool! Happy early Christmas from Charlie! :)

Maybe a clue????????

Modulation: 8PSK
Polarity: RHCP
Symbol Rate: 21500 MSps
FEC: 2/3
Service List Descriptor
Service: 9492 (COSMC) user defined
Service: 9493 (GAMEP) user defined
Service: 9494 (SIZZL) user defined

I can't watch most of the Voom channels right now. It says something about "Special event which is not available for purchase". Hmmm.

The only ones available are Ultra, Animania, and Gallery and they go off at 10:30 PM Pacific time.

Edit if im wrong correct me please. Looking back I think im wrong :)

Also another clue??? I dont remember these being alone... I remember 3 to a pair... But I think im wrong as I would have seen that change DUH!

DVB-S Orbital Position: 129.0W
Frequency: 12.355 GHz
Polarity: LHCP
Service List Descriptor
Service: 9478 (ULTRA) user defined
Service: 9481 (MNSTR) user defined
DVB-S Orbital Position: 129.0W
Frequency: 12.384 GHz
Polarity: LHCP
Service List Descriptor
Service: 9471 (EQUTR) user defined
Service: 9474 (ANIMA) user defined

dfergie said:
Left it on HD news, shows off air...but I am watching it...

I tried to turn to some that were off air and got this pop up saying that was a special event and no longer available for purchase, like a ppv or something, yep something going on feel it in me bones,lol.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)