Upset about the Noggin/The N! "solution"?

EntropyKat

Original poster
Dec 31, 2007
According to Dish representatives, they plan to continue with the 12-hour Noggin/N split with Nick GAS remaining as is for the immediate future. They weren't able to explain to me how long this "solution" will be in effect, despite numerous calls and contacts with numerous representatives.
The last representative I spoke to was able to log a complaint, and she encouraged me to ask other customers who are upset about the changes to do the same.
So, if you are unhappy with this "solution" please call 1-800-333-3474 and file a complaint!

that really doesn make any sense if nick Gas isnt supposed to exist anymore... I would bet that it will get fixed tomorrow or the next day when the uplinks and everything change

Thats true. If that stupid Nick GAS is suppose to be online only, why and how is Dish Network still broadcasting it. I don't really care too much about Noggin but it still should be separated from The-N and on 24/7. I was looking forward to a 24/7 N and the end of that horrible Nick GAS station not a 12/7 N and that horrible Nick GAS station still on.

Did we really need another thread about this channel? This makes what, four threads going right now!?!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)