USA on 242 and 246

Status
Please reply by conversation.

mdp1116

SatelliteGuys Family
Original poster
Jun 28, 2006
I just got done watching wwe raw and at 1005 usa went to (not authorized to view) on channel 246, then it went to a xm music channel with the d* logo, i go take a shower and my fiance who wanted to watch law and order says there are now 2 USA's and the 242 works, but the 246 still has wwe raw in the channel guide and is playing xm radio. whats up with that.

I posted about this a few weeks back.
I was able to view 246 for a few hours one night, before it disppeared from the guide

It appears to be a West feed of the Usa Network. but not sure why it comes and goes randomly

OK, I see USA Network on DirecTV channel 246 from DirecTV Latin America on Galaxy 3C at 95.0°W and channel 242 USA Network from DirecTV USA on DirecTV 1R/4S/8 at 101.0°W

I think USA is providing "alternate coverage" during the US Open, like sports nets do when there are multiple programs available..

Is there anything to this?

Last edited:
ok now its gone and right b4 raw came on it said for those of you in eastern, central, mountain times zones coverage will continue on cnbc and universal hd, and then it said on west coast coverage continues on usa. so it must of been the tennis was still going on, on the west coast so they added another usa for the east coast people for law and order. thats weird i have never seen that before.

charper1 said:
OK, I see USA Network on DirecTV channel 246 from DirecTV Latin America on Galaxy 3C at 95.0°W and channel 242 USA Network from DirecTV USA on DirecTV 1R/4S/8 at 101.0°W

I think USA is providing "alternate coverage" during the US Open, like sports nets do when there are multiple programs available..

Is there anything to this?

its gone now, was gone yesterday i think it was just for the east central and mountain people who were getting raw, it was a west coast feed but now everything is back to normal.

NVBlue said:
I don't get it and I am on the West coast

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)