USA, Sci-Fi HD Today?

trumanhorn

SatelliteGuys Guru
Original poster
Nov 1, 2007
Missouri
For the uninformed, when does E* generally launch new channels during the day? I'm up first thing in the morning today, and neither USA nor Sci-Fi HD are in my program guide. Any chance we'll see them later in the day?

its my understanding when it says its available its available right then. The Official Date will be the next morning.

For the uninformed, when does E* generally launch new channels during the day? I'm up first thing in the morning today, and neither USA nor Sci-Fi HD are in my program guide. Any chance we'll see them later in the day?
This post is so refreshing. At least one Dish subscriber has not lost that wide eyed wonder of anticipating new National HD.

Ahh to be innocent once again. To not be jaded by hundreds of whining posts about the delay of Sci-Fi HD and USA HD. To not be privy to the gory details of the Uplink Report and The List. To simply believe that maybe this Wednesday will not be like all the others.

Talon Dancer

You can do that, but I wouldn't get my hopes up if I were you. Odds are that Mr. Ergen and company have no intention of giving you any HD today, or any other wednesday for that matter, until around say... September.

I don't see those two being added this week.

A number of folks have reported to me from DirecTV's "Revolution" show down in Florida that they have talked with reps from NBC Universal and those folks say the deal is still not done yet between the too, they are very close but not done yet.

I am only reporting this as I have been told this by more then one person.

BTW I notice that DirecTV has been using USA and SCIFI in their ads to show why their HD is better then Dish Networks HD.

attachment.php

"including ones you've never heard of..."

Ha ha. Dissin' the Voom.

Should we get Charlie a butter churn? ya know, A subtle reminder that his churn numbers are really gone suck now and in the future unless he does something to combat this competitive disadvantage....

A number of folks have reported to me from DirecTV's "Revolution" show down in Florida that they have talked with reps from NBC Universal and those folks say the deal is still not done yet between the too, they are very close but not done yet.

i thought you had said the contracts were signed, and that last week was a techinical issue, are you being given bad information?

To be honest, I hope that Dish does hemorrhage lots of viewers. Maybe that would wake Dish up and get them to actually do something for a change.

i thought you had said the contracts were signed, and that last week was a techinical issue, are you being given bad information?
Quite possibly I just report what I am hearing or what I am told.

What I find interesting is that there has been no mention of CNBC HD+ for Dish Network at all. I would think that they (NBC Uni) to carry that channel as well.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)