USA SciFi HD

haha - someone should email the address referenced in the application and ask if Dish has submitted one, and what the status is.

Heres the reply I got from NBC.

We are currently in the process of getting our HD networks launched on Dish Network. We hope to have them on there as soon as possible. Stay tuned.

Thank you for your interest in NBC Universal.

Justin Dickerson
TV Networks Distribution
justin.dickerson@nbcuni.com

Heres the reply I got from NBC.

We are currently in the process of getting our HD networks launched on Dish Network. We hope to have them on there as soon as possible. Stay tuned.

Thank you for your interest in NBC Universal.

Justin Dickerson
TV Networks Distribution

:rolleyes:

Last edited by a moderator:
Let's all NOT e-mail the poor guy. I'm sure he has a lot to deal with. I remember as a server grunt, it was always frustrating that I was almost too busy answering calls and emails about an outage to actually DO something about the outage.

If you're going to bombard anyone, bombard DISH. They're the ones that we all have a consumer relationship with, and it's their responsibility.

Let's all NOT e-mail the poor guy. I'm sure he has a lot to deal with. I remember as a server grunt, it was always frustrating that I was almost too busy answering calls and emails about an outage to actually DO something about the outage.

If you're going to bombard anyone, bombard DISH. They're the ones that we all have a consumer relationship with, and it's their responsibility.

I disagree with this. I used to work for a company that supplied parts to another company for a product that was eventually sold to end customers. We would occasionally target advertising to the end customer to get them to go to our customer with requests for our product. This is not a bad strategy.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts