usc vs texas

The problem with texas cheerleaders is that you see the guys too, and you can't get a much gayer outfit than what male texan cheerleaders wear...

Every time I check the score Keith and Dan make it sound like USC could win the Superbowl. They are a good team but Keith and Dan need to settle down.

WAY TO GO TEXAS!!!!

Hook 'Em Horns!!!! BRING THAT CHAMPIONSHIP TO TEXAS WHERE IT BELONGS!!!!

Sorry, very happy for the Longhorns!

csschrot said:
Every time I check the score Keith and Dan make it sound like USC could win the Superbowl. They are a good team but Keith and Dan need to settle down.

They were annoying as hell. The best team won and Vince Young is the most outstanding football player in college football. Look at all the points and numbers that were put up and they both played good defense. Great game!

The Tate said:
one of the best games I have ever seen
Yup. Well, up to about the time that I drifted off to sleep at the begining of the 3rd quarter. Why can't they start these bowl games earlier...

I was rooting for Texas the entire evening (that I was awake at least). I'm tired of hearing about how invincible and perfect USC is. I have the same problem with the New England Patriots. While both teams have been very good, they also have had considerable luck on their side. The thing is with luck though is that it eventually runs out.

csschrot said:
What did you expect from a bunch of USC homers? I had a friend over for the first half and we kept joking about their slant. I believe there was a 4th and a short 2. The announcers predicted it would be a 4th and long 1. Kind of a glass half full/half empty type of thing.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)