USDTV Ceasing Operations

as a person who subscribes to usdtv, it is better than just ota, and is in my price range. I will probably not go with any other dish service since they offer way too much programming for what I need/want and am willing to pay for. will my daughter be upset that she can not see disney, will my wife be upset she can not see hgtv, yes but we will survive. if anything I will go to sky angel.

I do not have a home phone and do not plan on getting one to connect up to those boxes. maybe you all have 100+ dollars to spend a month on all of that programming but I do not.

They haven't shut off all the channels yet here in SLC. For example, LMN is gone but Lifetime is still up as of last night. But considering they only had three broadcast areas (IIRC) it wouldn't matter in most locations.

lifetime, tlc, and discovery in dallas has been out for 3 weeks, other than that it is still up and working just fine.

I am making my plans to change to skyangel if and when it goes out. if I add local channels I would have to pay just a couple of dollars more than I currenly do now or I could use the current usdtv unit to provide those local channels.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts