Used a referral code when signing up and it didnt process

ksnooksk

Original poster
Nov 3, 2011
Biloxi
I used a code when I signed up for service and the lady took the # down for me over the phone but I didnt get the $50 first month credit like I was told I would. Called Dish Network and they told me that I was all out of luck and that they wouldnt be able to go back and add it in? Why?

Its not my fault. I gave the code to somebody that represents Dish Network. Yikes!

Well, I was told that I would get the credit and I didnt. I was told I would get my locals in HD and its not available. And I was also told that I would get the 3 premium movie channels free for 3 months and after 2 phone calls totaling around 45 minutes each I finally got those. Ive already been around the block with the Dish people and management on the phone. I actually sat on hold for almost an hour while somebody there was trying to figure out what I to tell me.

Im not begging anyone to believe me. Just telling my story.

One more time, send Matt a PM with your telephone number and he will assist you. Very little time spent to get a lot accomplished....

I have been in contact with Matt and he has been great. I just need a phone # from the person who referred me and I may be all set.

Thanks guys!

Never sign up for Dish by calling them or going on their website. Go to a local retailer or call a retailer or go to a retailer's website. Majority of the time you'll get much better service by dealing with a retailer.

Being a retailer I will admit that I have forgotten to sign the customer up under the Club Dish promotion. Always pisses me off when it happens because I feel like a moron and let the customer down but at least that customer can talk to me and I can explain what happened.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)