Used actuator worth it? Photos attached

Status
Please reply by conversation.
No eye care, no dental, no prescription, no forms completed, no ear wax removal, no wart removal, no flu shots, etc. Stupid nickel and dime stuff. All stuff chopped when budgets got tight back in the late 80s. Here we are again. Wonder what's next.

At least oil is $33 a barrel. Who would have guessed that last July?

Our shared border is just weird. I've ordered lots of stuff from Canada, it always arrives with no trouble, undisturbed. I've sent stuff there, takes forever, seldom arrives unopened.

When I go to Winnipeg, I never have any trouble getting through, but I almost always get hassled by a US customs agent comming back.

There is a rest stop near Drayton, ND on I-29, ~45 mi south of the border. It is not unusual to see the trash cans bursting with clothing tags, labels and other signs of recent purchase, but only on the northbound side.

Every winter a couple of snowmobilers get mixed up and get arrested for illegally crossing the border, doesnt' matter which side you're from.

Water rights, and drainage issues become international incidents, a super-duper bureaucratic headache.

We go there for Lasik eye surgery, they come here for cosmetic surgery.

There is a rest stop about 2-3 miles south of the Pigeon River crossing from MN to Ontario and its trash cans are always full with clothing tags and shopping bags too. I once even left 4 beers there since I had 28 and could only bring 24 across the border duty free. I left them on top of the garbage can instead of inside, just in case somebody wanted them. It's always my last stop unless the car has less than 7/8ths of a tank of gas, then I stop at the gas station 1/2 mile from the border.

Everytime I go for a walk or picnic to waterton it doen not matter haw long I am ther 1 or tw hour or a day they keep on asking to many questions. What did you buy? is the car yours and so on so on... harder to come to Canada than going there but may be changing nowdays...

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)