Used Coolsats

Status
Please reply by conversation.

DpSyChO

Original poster
I found a guy with 3 coolsats for sale, a 6000, 6100 and a 8100, he also has a nufusion (sp?) I am going to be up his way tomorrow and I am thinking of picking one up as a spare receiver. I know nothing of coolsats. Are all basically the same or is one of the three stand out above the others?
Thanks, Mike

the 8100 i believe is HD so if you want HD get that one....not much difference between the 6000 and 6100....forget about the nfusion, garbage....

I agree with Mikey, forget about the nfusion.

I have the 6000 & 6100. I think the 6000 does a better job blind scanning. If it's possible I would pick up a 6xxx & the 8100.

I don't think the 8100 is a good choice as your main receiver

Get all the Coolsats

6000....kicks ass. I have the 5000 which is pretty much the same thing
6100....new version. Different menus.
8100...upgrdae from my 8000 which has a OTA ASTC tuner, can do HD and can do DVB-S2...the 8100 adds a PVR option....so GET IT!

I used a 8000 on a motor for a while and it worked great. I know other folks have too. No blind scan on the 8000/8100 but transponder entry is a snap

I found a guy with 3 coolsats for sale, a 6000, 6100 and a 8100, he also has a nufusion (sp?) I am going to be up his way tomorrow and I am thinking of picking one up as a spare receiver. I know nothing of coolsats. Are all basically the same or is one of the three stand out above the others?
Thanks, Mike

my frend I have coolsat 5000 the best receiver I have for big dish now I uze the 5000 to helpe my frends to setup the rtp international and adjust the signal to my dishs and frends the best all coolsats are very good 8100 good receiver to.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts