Using 2 dsr-922's

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Status
Please reply by conversation.

earlief

SatelliteGuys Family
Original poster
Aug 22, 2009
texas
Hi all

I am looking for some pointers, I have two 4dtv's I would like to use the first one is connected to the actuator no issues. I am trying to do is use the second one, set it up as a slave no motor functions..any advice.

Thanks,

Ken

What are you using for the C-band? An LNBF, ortho feedhorn with 2 LNBs, or a polarotor servo feedhorn?

A dual output LNBF such as a DMX242 connected to the H/V ports of a 4x8 powered multiswitch(WNC SWA48 or Eagle Aspen MS4x8WB) for the C-band dish. Connect a dual output Ku LNBF such as DMX522 to the 22kHz H/V ports.
Clock the C-band LNBF to 90*(3 or 9 o'clock position) for H to H. Both 922s connected to the multiswitch, only one as C-band dish positioner. 2 FTA STBs connected directly to the multiswitch for both C & Ku bands. One FTA STB to control the Ku dish with the motor LNB connection to the multiswitch.:)

Thanks for the reply,

sorry, I had not responded, super busy, I am using a orthomode setup up with mutiswitches, I have several open boxes connected, getting great signal,. My only issue is the two 922's setting the second one up so it is no longer trying to move to different location for the satellite positions. Is there a way to configure it with motor functions off or slave.

Thanks.

Ken

...My only issue is the two 922's setting the second one up so it is no longer trying to move to different location for the satellite positions. Is there a way to configure it with motor functions off or slave...

Ken,

Yes there is. On the slave, just set all the dish positions the same (to the same number) on every satellite.

Cheers

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)