? using dvr1100c LNBF passthru to second receiver

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

RichardT

SatelliteGuys Family
Original poster
Apr 2, 2008
I am convinced that locating the G-19 dish position is easier if the receiver is "pre-tuned" to the satellite.

If I bring the church's TOPFIELD home to update its settings using the GEOSAT
LNBF passthrough, should I disconnect LNBF #1 at the dish? Do I need to take the coax switch out of the circuit? Yes, I understand I need to turn off the power using the switch on the dvr before making any of these temporary wiring changes.

Yes, I really do lay awake at nights, trying to dream up ways to beat the system! (Tongue in cheek)

Best wishes,

Richard

Last edited:
If the DVR1100c is powered on and tuned to one of the Galaxy19 Adventist channels, you don't need to change anything in the Glorystar system when looping through the DVR1100c to another receiver and tuning the the 2nd receiver to the same transponder.

Bringing the receiver home to preprogram adds an unnecessary trip and work. Follow the aiming and programming instructions available at www.glorystar.tv/atvmove. Prescanning the transponder on the Topfield does not make the receiver lock onto the satellite any faster or easier.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts