Using Loop Out

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Status
Please reply by conversation.

Keystone7

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Oct 17, 2009
North Indiana
Hello,

I was wondering if I am doing something wrong? I am using two dishes on a DiSEqs switch. I can see and use both satellites fine on the main box (CNX-Nano). I am using a SV-360 Pro for the second box on the (Loop Out) from the CNX-Nano. I only recieve one satellite on the second box. I have tried every settings possible on the second box. What ever satellite I have the CNX-nano tuned to with the rotor is the only satellite I can what on the SV-360 Pro. The question is, why can't I watch both satellites on the second box? Need some help here, or maybe that's what I am to only get on the second box. Thanks for any help!

keystone7

you need a 3x4 (or 2x4 if it exists) switch to have both receivers independently selecting any dish/polarity. but you will also need a coaxial cable going from the switch to the second receiver instead of the master/slave loop out connection.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)