USING THE COMPUTER TO LOCATE ADDRESSES

deaner

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Mar 9, 2007
Wiggins, MS
I would like to locate addresses of major league athletes but I have been unable to use my computer in this venture. I can not use their practice facility for the addresses as it is frowned on by management. Can anyone guide me in this venture---please.:mad:

You should send the to the player in care of (C/O) the teams the are currently contracted with or maybe to their representation. Trying to search out a player's address and sending something to them is suspect and likely an invasion of privacy.

Last edited:
Charper1 I tried this and it was not acceptable by management. My desire is not to infringe on their privacy, but it is difficult to reach these people. Thanks for your input.

We are involved with helping the needy and children. I have a few sports teams that will send uniform jerseys and such to be auctioned off for these benefits. I have been in contact with the lady of a ball player that is working to help us with this venture. I was involved with a fund of a few thousnd dollars to help the hurricane victims. We also held two screening clincs for children in need of the Shriners hopital services, we had 29 children that needed attention. This is the most children that have been found in a single or double screening. We had a doctor that donated his service for this screening and he would like us to have another screening clinc. Our desire is to help others and this is why I am involved.
We hold a food drive once a month at a local grocery store to help a church pantry and a childrens home. I am involved and my intentions are not to walk on others. I will answer questions and would appreciate addresses of singers, sports people and such. Thanks for your help.

Noble, but like was said above, this is partly why they have representation. Many sports figures do an amount of volunteer and charity work (and many have their own foundations even), and get more solicitations than any of us would probably care to imagine.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)