Utah's KCSG TV on Galaxy 25

Status
Please reply by conversation.

PopcornNMore

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Mar 20, 2005
Gibsonia, PA
While searching Lyngsat this morning, I discovered a hidden treasure of a channel (KCSG) available in the clear on Galaxy 25 transponder 11 (3919V).

Anyone into retro television like I am will be happy to know that this station currently is showing the following programming:

Dennis the Menace
Facts of LIfe
Silver Spoons
Life with Elizabeth
Love That Bob
Family Ties
Bewitched
I Dream of Jeannie
Starsky and Hutch
Charlie's Angels

My question is:
How well can this station be received using a 1.8m dish? I live in Western Pennsylvania.

While searching Lyngsat this morning, I discovered a hidden treasure of a channel (KCSG) available in the clear on Galaxy 25 transponder 11 (3919V).

Anyone into retro television like I am will be happy to know that this station currently is showing the following programming:

Dennis the Menace
Facts of LIfe
Silver Spoons
Life with Elizabeth
Love That Bob
Family Ties
Bewitched
I Dream of Jeannie
Starsky and Hutch
Charlie's Angels

My question is:
How well can this station be received using a 1.8m dish? I live in Western Pennsylvania.

:up Good Find. I had to manually enter the PID's My Pansat wouldn't find it.

Here's the spec's:

VERT
FREQ: 3919
FEC: 3/4
SR: 1970
V PID: 4130
A PID: 4131

It's blazing in on my 12 foot 99 Q, so you should have good luck with your 1.8m.

Love all the free old tv shows we can get with FTA. :D People without it don't know what there missing. :)

I get it at a 99 quality on a 1.8m dish :)

When I had the big dish at G4 I would get this as bleed over at around 40 quality :)

yeah kinda was weird when I first saw it....I swear that must have been a church channel at one time (because it seems like those religious channels have a very strong signal) :)

They also are a partial America One affiliate so they do have some of that programming on it too :)

yeah kinda was weird when I first saw it....I swear that must have been a church channel at one time (because it seems like those religious channels have a very strong signal) :)

They also are a partial America One affiliate so they do have some of that programming on it too :)

Now if the RTN's would put out a massive signal..... That would be cool! :)

All in all for retro shows, between my 4DTV with ALTV, RTN and the other stuff on FTA I'm one very happy camper.:) Can't say much for Tv Land any more, it's turned into a joke. :(

Tony,

This station has been on for quite some time. Last year they did East Coast Hockey League games. ECHL has teams from Columbia, SC to Bakersfield, CA, from Anchorage, AK to Pensecola, FL and all points in between. In realationship to minor league baseball I would consider the ECHL to be about Class AA. But it's hockey and that's all that matters......

I guess all of the numbers should be posted. The Satwork 3688 shows it at G25(T5), FR 3919, SR 2040, VPID 4130, APID 4132.

Last edited:
My question is:

I'm getting it as "bleedover" on the Fortec 180 while aimed at G16 too. Meter jumps around (30-60) but it seems to be holding. Also getting BYU at 40 percent. I'm in western NY so you should get it fine.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts