V: The Series (revisited)

Morena Baccarin (Anna) looks as good as she did on SG1. :)

I like it better than the original. It's not as campy. The effects are better, better acting, more interesting characters and there's more depth to the characters and more facets to them.

A couple of Trekdom alums have directed episodes (Roxanne Dawson and Jonathan Frakes) and both have done well (IMHO). The writing is pretty good for a first season...better than most first season writing, and the plot is interesting.

Right now, I enjoy watching it more than most any show I follow (particularly SGU). :)

The pacing is too slow for my liking. Each episode feels like a 30 minute script stretched out.

I just watched the finale and have to say I really enjoyed it. Though probably means no renewal next season ;) Couple good twists at the end as well, especially in the last 10s.

-Mike

I save it for watching on Friday, so haven't seen it yet.

It's been picked up for another season, but won't show up for about a year from now. ABC execs, in their stupidity, decided to hold it over as a "mid-season replacement show". So, V won't be back until spring of 2011.

That ought to be sure to kill it...who's going to remember it a year from now? :(

The V finale ep was great! Sure hope "mid-season" is sooner rather than later! It was a mid-season show this season and got moved up to a November start. It all depends on how well other new shows perform and how quickly bad performers get canceled, making room for the pinch hitters.

Woo hoo! Watched the finale last night and came to this forum looking for news about next season. Glad to see it come back in any form. Bummed to hear about FF, though.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts