vantage vt1

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Status
Please reply by conversation.

tanka

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Aug 7, 2006
Toronto Canada
I have the receiver for 5 ments and are the best receiver i have .The receiver are made for europe on the atlantic satellites no problems about s2 signnal and audio_On the nort america from 63 west to 139 west on the s2 feeds only problems on the 105 west missing the nbc and telemundo but I have the azbox premium plus so no problem. The problem are on the ac3 audio on the satmex 116 and 113 only same channels.My vantage 1100 hd no problems about the audio ac3 did you no If ites possibel to do sommething about that problem.I like the receiver .I have vantage 1100hd pansat9200 azbox openbox s9 and the vantage vt1 that receiver are the best receiver I have on my 20 years on the free to air so I like to fix the ac3 problem .I have one audio receiver sony and I connect the audio cables from the vantage vt1 and good sound butt no ac3.Advice please. I send one email to vantage about the problem no answer to now.

Is it just not passing the AC-3 signal out to your decoder/home theater receiver? Or is it supposed to decode/play AC-3 without external decoder/receiver? Put up with that same problem when I bought my first "nice" receiver, a Viewsat Ultra. It was over a year before they fixed that in the firmware from VS, so maybe your troubles are with firmware.

vantage broke ac3 audio on the hd8000 as well with new firmware. from what i read they dont care about fixing it. try an older version of the software and see if it works.

crackt out,.

crackt and turbosat yes did you no firmware problerm,and the receiver have spdIf out &coaxial connets to a digital audio component and withoptical cable and rca audio an no ac3 audio.I send one email to vantage complaine if the vantage 1100hd plays ac3 audio and one expensive receiver like the vantage vt1 not .At vantage are samething.I like the receiver are fast good sound picture secane are very good.The problem are ac3 like that I have to uze my azbox on the channels I dont have audio on the 3880v s2 at satmeax5 and 121 west azteca and only few more spainch channels.I dont uze the azbox to secane all the satellites I have to slow blind secane compare to vantage so the vantage are all the time upadate and the azbox only for few secanes for 4.2.2 and few satellites because I love the vantage vt1 good receiver I like to have ac3 audio if not I uze the azbox.Tankyou for replay .And you have the same view as mine softwer problem.

its something to do with ac3+ in europe. the rti team broke ac3 on azbox enigma2 as well but they were willing and able to fix it for us. im sure if someone from north america could write an email in german then vantage may be a little more understanding of the problem.

crackt out,.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)