Verizon FIOS not handing out promised free TVs?

chek_ya_self

SatelliteGuys Family
Original poster
Oct 7, 2007
Found this on CableRant.com

According to Channel 7 WABC News in New York, Verizon has been giving customers the run around when it comes to giving out their free TVs.

Right now, Verizon is currently offering a promotion, where if you sign up for 2 years of service, they will give you a free 19 inch Sharp LCD TV.
A flat screen TV: It's what a lot of people would like to have on their wall for the Super Bowl game on Sunday.

And for one local man, he thought he had it as part of bundled promotional campaign from Verizon. But months after he agreed to buy the bundle of services, he still didn't have a TV. That is, until he called an audible for Tappy Phillips and 7 On Your Side.

Tom Gifford already had a spot picked out for his new television.

Last October, Tom says he ordered the Fios Triple-Play package from Verizon. It included phone, high definition TV and a high-speed Internet connection.

And by signing up, he was to receive a 19-inch flat-screen TV.

"I said great, I don't know anything about it, but I'll be happy to take that." he said.

But that was more than three months ago, and despite numerous phone calls he says he has made to Verizon, still no TV.

Thats nice ,But I know of 3 people that have gotten thier Free tv. All from NY city as well! I'm still waiting for my Digital camera Directv was supposed to give me ,back in 2003. And my brother still waiting for his surround sound since 2005. It an't just Fios!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)