Vertical lines on DTV ch 647

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Status
Please reply by conversation.

stratboy535

Original poster
Feb 22, 2006
Has anyone noticed thin verticle lines on Fox Sports Midwest channel 647? I see this happening on both of my receivers.

Just curious,

thanks

i dont get that one , but on the information panel when i change to it, the fox logo has "jumpy" lines in it. im in pittsburgh.

Just checked 2 of my 4 and nothing. These were both older LG makes, can't ceck the other 2 boxes, kids have them on look down. Maybe a feed issue from FSN before I got to look?

Yes, I've been seeing them for at least a month now, but haven't gotten around to complaining yet. I record Big 12 Showcase and some arena football on 647, it all has the lines.

Hey I saw lines too but it seems they have fixed it. However, here is something interesting. I am watching YES now and they were showing highlights of the Phillies-Cardinals game (I believe that is what was on channel 647) The highlights had lines also. ....Maybe this means that it actually wasn't a Directv problem but a problem with the actual Fox feed.

Also, I noticed that the Yankees highlights from Monday were washed out on ESPN. The signal was washed out on Monday's game on the YES feed and I assumed it was another Directv problem. However since the highlights were washed out on another network it must have been the Yes feed.

It looks like all of these networks are having to work out several kinks.

I caught the game tonight and it does seem to be corrected. I agree, I think the problem was at the source

I checked last night on a different DVR and there were no lines on 647. Maybe it's certain pre-recorded programming?

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)