Very Strange loss of signal

bcope9

SatelliteGuys Family
Jun 15, 2004
Thomson, GA
This past weekend, we had a small storm and I lost my analog channel 6 and 12. Now this morning, I have lost my digital 6 (42) and 12 (31). I have a split antenna system RS VU75xr for VHF and a DB8 for UHF. I still have my other analog and digital channels and here in the Augusta area that only means NBC (26 analog and 30 digital) and FOX (54 analog and 51 digital). I am not sure if something is happening to my setup or something is wrong with the transmissions. I am here at work and both are coming in on the satellite, but that could be sent to them via fiber so I am either going to have wait and see or get to work on antennas. Very frustrating.

I have confirmed reception here at work with a small portable tv (analog of course) and an old antenna. So it looks like the problem is on my end, so tonight I will be pulling it down to take a look and troubleshoot, still odd that the same channels, digital or analog are the only ones to go out.

Hello all, im in flint michigan. Having a very odd problem with abc 12 in hd. i have a weingard gs 2200 which so far is doing wonders for my ota hd stations, hooked up on the back of my dish 622 receiver. With Channel 12 (abc) i get 100% signal nearly constantly, but every 10-20 seconds or so it drops completely out for a split second. I am not the only one complaining of this, i know several others with the same problem. Not sure why this is happening but is starting to perturb me. Is this a multipath problem or what. My brother has this problem and he emailed a tech at the station and all they said was that their equipment is telling them that everything is normal, when in reality it is very NOT Any help would be appreciated.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)