Vick Attended Dogfight!

Oh...and I agree 1000%! But what I was trying to say that by all means, money does not assures you instant freedom....just sweetens the ODDS of getting off the hook. Because you know full well that if YOU or I were in the middle of this Michael Vick mess.....YOU or I would have to fending prisoners off of the "fresh meat"....:mad:

Hell he didn't have to post bail even, and he can afford it. Wonder what bail would have been for us poor slobs?

He'll be back in the NFL, people will overlook this if they think he could help their team win a superbowl. Sad, but true.

I don't know about this. The new commissioner is pretty hard on the players that have had run-ins with the law. Also Vic may not be in proper shape after 6 years in prison.

For some reason I think that after he and his law team find out what exactly the "flipped" witness will be saying and what evidence the prosecution has on him; they will seek a plea bargain (if the feds go for it) for him likely being the just the "money man"; and he MIGHT get a HUGE fine plus IRS sanctions, 2 - 3 years and most if not all MIGHT be spent via probation or some other sort non-jail type. BUT I still say if he pleads to ANYTHING that remotely connects him, the NFL should ban him for LIFE. If their attempt to bargain is a no contest claim (is this possible), then say no deal and press on full steam ahead with the full charges.

If the Feds think they have an open and shut case due to the witness flipping, then they'll take any possible plea off the table and send a signal to the masses that it doesn't matter who you are or what you do for a living. You do the crime, you do the time.

I don't know about this. The new commissioner is pretty hard on the players that have had run-ins with the law. Also Vic may not be in proper shape after 6 years in prison.

I would imagine he'll become a " wide receiver" after prison if he returns to the NFL. "Tight End" will be out of the question.

If the Feds think they have an open and shut case due to the witness flipping, then they'll take any possible plea off the table and send a signal to the masses that it doesn't matter who you are or what you do for a living. You do the crime, you do the time.
Unless.... Vick can give them bigger names if this thing had mob ties or such.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)