Vick gets 23 months

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
He should have been given the maximum 5 year sentence. What a piece of trash to do something like that to those poor dogs.... :mad:

He should have gotten more, but I would be willing to bet someone in the NFL takes a chance on him when he gets out.

He should have gotten more, but I would be willing to bet someone in the NFL takes a chance on him when he gets out.

As disgusting as it was, I am willing to bet that after he does all his time, if it is within 3 years...there WILL be an NFL team that gives him a shot, if he stays relatively in shape.

I am actually surprised he got 23 months, I was expecting 12-15 months. One thing I haven't heard is anything about the possibilty of parole.
Has anybody heard anything about if/when he might be eligible?

Now don't take this the wrong way, I am no Vick supporter, In fact I think he is scum.

But isn't there a law stating you can not be tried as a criminal for the same crime twice? It doesn't quite sit right with me that the state and feds can both charge him and try him for the same crime.

Am I misunderstanding something here?

He broke both federal and state laws, hence why he can be tried in both federal and state courts.

You're thinking of double jeopardy, where someone who isn't found guilty of a crime cannot be tried again for the same crime.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts