Who's your Heisman winner?

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

Who should win Heisman?

• Colt Brennan (Hawaii)

Votes: 10 23.8%
  • Darrin McFadden (ARK)

Votes: 6 14.3%
  • Tim Tebow (FLA)

Votes: 20 47.6%
  • Chase Daniel (Mizzou)

Votes: 6 14.3%

• Total voters
Colt Brennan Hawaii, he is one of the most impressive QB's this season, also going undefeated its a + , he one was of the reasons why they went undefeated.
Tebow is in SEC if I am correct, and thats the harder division this year, so he also has a good chance to win it.

guys, go check out stiffarmtrophy.com. they have projected tebow in a landslide, based on actual completed ballots. haven't been wrong yet.

hey, jimbo.....what patsy schedule? ;)

If Tebow wins it will be the first time since 99 that the same person won the Maxwell and Heisman.

What Brennan has done in his career has been amazing, I don't care what conference he's playing in. Brennan deserves it, but Tebow will probaby win.

guys, go check out stiffarmtrophy.com. they have projected tebow in a landslide, based on actual completed ballots. haven't been wrong yet.

hey, jimbo.....what patsy schedule? ;)

You obviously missed the lower half of the post :

Just kidding :D

Patsy shcedule you ask ..... Ok....

W. Kentucky 49-3
Troy 59-31
Mississippi 30-24
Vanderbilt 49-22
Fla. Atlantic 59-20

12 games played, 5 patsies .....
I'm not taking anything away from him because I think he's very good, but
He should have posted those numbers he did against the compitition.

What amount of his record was against the highly rated tough schedule part of the SEC, vs the other half of the SEC that no one mentions when bringing up the SEC ....
See not ALL of the SEC is great.

btw, that schedule is not including two normally good teams that turned out to be nothing this year, South Carolina and Fla State

Jimbo

Ok,
After doing a little more homework I found that of the teams I listed in the previous post.

Tebow had 14 passing TD's and 8 rushing.
thats NOT including the two teams that are usually good S. Carolina and FSU.

S. Car. 5 rushing and 2 passing
FSU 2 rushing and 3 passing...

So just how great was he against the better teams in the SEC.

Jimbo

Auburn shut down both Mcfadden and Tebow. If I were going to start a team with a running back though, it would be McFadden. The best I have seen since Bo. Oh yes. He did play for my Tigers.:)

Auburn shut down both Mcfadden and Tebow. If I were going to start a team with a running back though, it would be McFadden. The best I have seen since Bo. Oh yes. He did play for my Tigers.:)

Yup,
They get a great back about once every 20 years !
But then Great ones don't grow on trees either !!!

Yup,
They get a great back about once every 20 years !
But then Great ones don't grow on trees either !!!

Your twenty years and my twenty years are not the same. Joe Cribbs, James Brooks, Brent Fullwood, William Andrews, Lional James, Tommy Agee, Carnell Williams, Ronnie Brown, Kenny Irons, Brandon Jacobs. All in a span of 20 years.:)

p.s. Stephen Davis and Rudi johnson. We have so many. I knew I would forget someone.:) Heath Evans too.

Your twenty years and my twenty years are not the same. Joe Cribbs, James Brooks, Brent Fullwood, William Andrews, Lional James, Tommy Agee, Carnell Williams, Ronnie Brown, Kenny Irons, Brandon Jacobs. All in a span of 20 years.:)

p.s. Stephen Davis and Rudi johnson. We have so many. I knew I would forget someone.:) Heath Evans too.

I would not put ALL of them on my Great list, some, but not ALL.

You obviously missed the lower half of the post :

Just kidding :D

Patsy shcedule you ask ..... Ok....

W. Kentucky 49-3
Troy 59-31
Mississippi 30-24
Vanderbilt 49-22
Fla. Atlantic 59-20

12 games played, 5 patsies .....
I'm not taking anything away from him because I think he's very good, but
He should have posted those numbers he did against the compitition.

What amount of his record was against the highly rated tough schedule part of the SEC, vs the other half of the SEC that no one mentions when bringing up the SEC ....
See not ALL of the SEC is great.

btw, that schedule is not including two normally good teams that turned out to be nothing this year, South Carolina and Fla State

Jimbo

And I will counter you with:

Youngstown State 38-6
Akron 20-2
Northwestern 58-7
Kent State 48-3

And THAT is an impressive schedule??!!:rolleyes:

And for the rest, that Brennen kid a very nice season....if people are gonna make an issue against Tebow's competition....who did Hawaii play of ANY caliber? They played ONE team of any significant football name, Washington....and they barely got by 35-28.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)