Who's your Heisman winner?

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

Who should win Heisman?

• Colt Brennan (Hawaii)

Votes: 10 23.8%
  • Darrin McFadden (ARK)

Votes: 6 14.3%
  • Tim Tebow (FLA)

Votes: 20 47.6%
  • Chase Daniel (Mizzou)

Votes: 6 14.3%

• Total voters
Tebow playing in Hawaii, he would not even be known.
If you make Tebow one dimensional, we'll see how he does ....

Your right iceturkee,
Florida is allowed to have rebuilding years, but Ohio State is not.
Like I said, they LOST 9 STERTERS on D* two years ago and EVERY skill position on Offense last year[/B].

I think they are doing great under those circumstances.

Jimbo

That's the scary part. You guys got to the BCS championship game twice while completely rebuilding both sides of the team. Michigan will be playing catch-up for a couple of years, as we reload. Very possible you guys could be playing in the next two championships also.

all i'm saying is if tebow played for hawaii, he would have better passing numbers than brennan.

jimbo, you may find this hard to believe but i am rooting for ohio state. realistically, i'm afraid lsu will mop them up in the same fashion florida did. but i would like to see the buckeyes win. if they lose, they have no one to blame but themselves.....they certainly have motivation after last season.

my point about rebuilding is that ir might be hard to compare when one team has a tougher strength of schedule than the other. i didn't say ohio state isn't entitled to rebuilding years.

That's the scary part. You guys got to the BCS championship game twice while completely rebuilding both sides of the team. Michigan will be playing catch-up for a couple of years, as we reload. Very possible you guys could be playing in the next two championships also.

doubtful. i really think illinois is going to win the big ten next year and perhaps, the year after.

Tebow had to win this or it would have been the biggest debacle of all time in the Heisman vote.

Hmmmm...
Interesting, but I highly doubt that they will win ANY Big Ten titles in the next 5 years.
I just don't see it ....

Jimbo

did you not watch any of their games....other than beating ohio state? they have a great core of players who were, mostly freshmen, this season. many of the sports guys are already talking about illinois being a pre-season top five pick and big ten champ.

did you not watch any of their games....other than beating ohio state? they have a great core of players who were, mostly freshmen, this season. many of the sports guys are already talking about illinois being a pre-season top five pick and big ten champ.

The Stud RB Mendenhal will probably turn pro and Juice will be back without his running game, also Juice was a below avg passer, without a running game, they will be one dimentional.

Jimbo

Last edited:
well, one thing zook can do is recruit so i imagine he'll sign another blue chip rb or two in february. and no gurantees about mendyhall, either. you can't never say never.

even if he does, they still have next season to dethrone the buckeyes. beyond.......no one can answer that.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)