VIDEO - DirecTV On Demand Demo

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

Scott Greczkowski

Welcome HOME!
Original poster
Staff member
HERE TO HELP YOU!
Cutting Edge
Sep 7, 2003
Newington, CT
We get a Demo of the new DirecTV On Demand Service, taped at the 2008 Consumer Electronics Show in Las Vegas

[youtube]SC-CLevxjWU[/youtube]

Does not work

Here's some info on the Remote Booking portion of this video.

DIRECTV - DVR Scheduler

This funtion IS up and working on the D* site.
Go to site , click on TV Viewing, find what you want to record and follow the promts.

Jimbo

Does not seem to be working for me. I signed into my Directv account and went to their TV listing guide. I select a program but there is no scheduling option.

Does not seem to be working for me. I signed into my Directv account and went to their TV listing guide. I select a program but there is no scheduling option.

I just went to the page to check and found that the Record option was not there....
Then I went in and made sure I was logged in, when you go to the website, it says your mane, but that doesn't mean your logged in....
Log in and then go back into TV Viewing , choose your program, the info portion will open up, at the bottom it should say "Record to receiver" at this point you can chose which DVR you want to record to if you have more than one.

Jimbo

can not get the record prompt to come up for me. maybe I am just stupid. Made sure I was logged in, went to listings...I have an hr20-700 and have had on demand for months now. Any tips?

I think Alison may have jumped the gun. I have an HR21, the most recent CE for the HR21, and it is hooked up to my home network. NO ON DEMAND, just a menu option for it that does nothing.

can not get the record prompt to come up for me. maybe I am just stupid. Made sure I was logged in, went to listings...I have an hr20-700 and have had on demand for months now. Any tips?

I don't know Mojo,
They changed a few sutle things on the website in the last few days, so I went in to check and see if the option to record was still there for me and it was.

Here's what it looks like:

Loading program information...
325 SPKE
CSI: Crime Scene ... CSI: Crime Scene ...

Loading program information...
Close
Crow's Feet CC
Two women are found dead with lesions on their skin that lead the team to suspect ebola, but the focus changes when they learn that both victims received anti-aging treatments from a plastic surgeon.
Channel:325
Air Time:7:00 PM - 8:00 PM
View More Information Send an Email Reminder
Record to Receiver

The "Record" to rec. is a button you push, the formatting got changed , but you see what it looks like.
So it IS there !!!

Like I said, I make sure I am logged in, then go to TV Listings, find the show I want to record, click on it, The drop down populates and gives show info ... At the bottom left is the Record button.

Jimbo

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)