Video on Demand?

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Status
Please reply by conversation.

cane99

Original poster
Sep 13, 2006
I have my HR20-700 up and running. I have my receiver connected to my router via a wireless connection. I ran a check and it states I am connected to the network and the internet. On Demand is visible in the menu but when I try to select it nothing happens also none of the channels in the 1000s are visible yet. Is there anything else I need to do to get it working? Thanks

Just wait. Eventually DirecTV will notice you're on the net and start sending DoD menu content to your HR20 box. No telling how long it will take. Took 5 days for me.

I have my HR20-700 up and running. I have my receiver connected to my router via a wireless connection. I ran a check and it states I am connected to the network and the internet. On Demand is visible in the menu but when I try to select it nothing happens also none of the channels in the 1000s are visible yet. Is there anything else I need to do to get it working? Thanks

Took about 3 weeks for me

I had a HR20 -700 installed on Nov 2nd and the DOD became active on Nov 7th. I have read elseware that D* does the activations on Tuesday nights so you might have to waite till next Wed.

Thanks for responses

On a seperate issue, when I log onto my router every once and awhile I will se the receiver is inactive in my network. I have to run the connection check on the HR20 in order for it to show up as active again in the network. Is this something normal or am I having an issue with my wireless adapter or something else?

What content is available on D* Video on Demand?

I just hooked up my HD DVR to the net today because of this thread and I have the On Demand menu but I get a message that no programming available. I haven't been able to find anything on their website either- is this because nothing is available yet?

You you need to leave it on with the Blue lite on to get the DOD content?
I had been turning both of mine off at night.

I have the menu like the above poster, but no channel 1,000 DOD stuff yet.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)