Video Signal Issues: "Native" resolution (1 Viewer)

Register Today to see less ads! It's Free!

Sean Mota

SatelliteGuys Master
Supporting Founder
Sep 8, 2003
19,040
1,738
New York City
desidoc said:
thanks sean what will we do without u, u r the mannnnnnnnnnn.....,

I am not getting any local channels is should be getting 2 channels atleast and i will try manual reset

Regarding your local channels. Compare what you are getting in your PG to the ones mapped here.

http://tvlistings4.zap2it.com/cabdbs/grid.asp?partner_id=cabdbs

the ones mapped shoud show up on your box. The ones that are not mapped, let me know.
 
Register Today to see less ads! It's Free!

desidoc

SatelliteGuys Family
Mar 5, 2004
35
0
looks like they have mapped LA channels to my receiver like KCAL and other LA channels and I am not getting any local, I have a stealth antenna
 

Sean Mota

SatelliteGuys Master
Supporting Founder
Sep 8, 2003
19,040
1,738
New York City
desidoc said:
looks like they have mapped LA channels to my receiver like KCAL and other LA channels and I am not getting any local, I have a stealth antenna

Which loca channels show up on your PG?
 
Register Today to see less ads! It's Free!

desidoc

SatelliteGuys Family
Mar 5, 2004
35
0
31.1
KVMDDT
36.1
KMIRDT
These are the ones which show up in the voom web site,
I tried connecting the cable to TV directly I get only ABC and the quality is just very bad
 

Sean Mota

SatelliteGuys Master
Supporting Founder
Sep 8, 2003
19,040
1,738
New York City
desidoc said:
31.1
KVMDDT
36.1
KMIRDT
These are the ones which show up in the voom web site,
I tried connecting the cable to TV directly I get only ABC and the quality is just very bad

How about your PG in the receiver? Anything shows up there? Which are you suppose to get?
 

desidoc

SatelliteGuys Family
Mar 5, 2004
35
0
Sean Mota said:
How about your PG in the receiver? Anything shows up there? Which are you suppose to get?
I get LA channels like 4 NBC and 7 ABC and KCAL 9 and it says no signal
 

pederb

SatelliteGuys Family
Mar 2, 2004
64
0
Oakland, CA
I just got my Voom installed but I can't get my RCA F38810 to lock so how do I change the output resolution on component?

-Peder-
 

Mr. Biggles

SatelliteGuys Pro
Supporting Founder
Mar 6, 2004
502
0
pederb said:
I just got my Voom installed but I can't get my RCA F38810 to lock so how do I change the output resolution on component?

-Peder-

It gets changed irregardless of the connection used by pressing the red button hidden behind the flip down cover on the lower right of the reciever.


Top bar flashing = 1080i, next down = 720p then 480p then 480i...all flashing = auto select.


Bill
 
Register Today to see less ads! It's Free!

Users who are viewing this thread

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Latest posts

Top