VIP 222 EPG screen centering

Dah-Henny

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
May 12, 2007
Boone, North Carolina
OK, It's not a big deal, but was wondering if others have the epg not centered on their screens? When I first bought the 222, tv2 sd epg was not centered, but now it's not centered on my tv1 hd set.
biggrin2.gif

I also have a 222.

The EPG is fine using the HDMI output to my LCD projector, but the bottom gets cut off when using the component video output to my older analog RPTV.

I have not seen any adjustment in the 222 setup menus.

I had the bottom of the screen cut off with my 211 back when I first got it in Feb 06.

I had the set recalibrated (a CRT set) and all has been well ever since.

Well, the epg on my 37 inch lcd fills the screen top to bottom, but left to right it's tight on the left, and 4 or 5 inches of blue screen on the right.

Like I said, it's not a huge deal, just one of those things that annoys a little. Kinda like the tiny little things that you see before you get married that turn into mountains later. Don't get me wrong, I've been married for 27 years, and in my wife's eyes 27 years ago, I was darn near perfect.:D

I'll bet you have an HDMI connection, right. Many displays have this problem with HDMI. It does not always center the picture correctly left and right. One more reason to dump HDMI and DRM.

No such problem as you described. All guides centered in HDMI, S-Video, Composite, and RF. Of course, if one has the TV's zoom active for the analog inputs, this will crop the EPG.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)