Vip 622 analog off air

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

slimjim47528

Original poster
Jun 12, 2007
I was just wondering if someone could tell me if the dishnetwork vip 622 receiver had an analog off air tuner. It says ATSC/Cable on the description. I have seen two different things online. I figure someone here could tell me for sure.

Thanks

I was just wondering if someone could tell me if the dishnetwork vip 622 receiver had an analog off air tuner. It says ATSC/Cable on the description. I have seen two different things online. I figure someone here could tell me for sure.

Thanks
Yes. To set it up, Menue-6-8, analog type-off air

so I can get some NTSC off air channels. What I want to be able to do is play out some of my saved video clips from my 522 to a 622 when I upgrade. I figure if it has an NTSC off air tuner I can feed it from the second tv on the 522.

I have a young child who saves video clips, she basically expects them to be there, she has never experienced tv without a dvr.

Has Digital Tuner but no Analog Tuner

The 622 has a digital tuner which will tune any of the digital stations but it does not have an analog tuner.

so I can get some NTSC off air channels. What I want to be able to do is play out some of my saved video clips from my 522 to a 622 when I upgrade. I figure if it has an NTSC off air tuner I can feed it from the second tv on the 522.

I have a young child who saves video clips, she basically expects them to be there, she has never experienced tv without a dvr.

You can't feed from receiver to receiver but you can from the 522 to your TV. Your TV should have an NTSC tuner.

I have been there, but the fact that my 522 is leased, is keeping me from opening it up. I dont really want to get stuck paying for the thing.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts