Lost Signal on 129 and 119

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

richiephx

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Feb 1, 2006
Phoenix, AZ
I live in the Southwest and completed lost signal on both 129 and 119. The signal on 100 is ok. I have a D500 for 110/119 and a second dish for 129. I can't get through to tech support because the line is constantly busy. Is anyone else having the same problem?

Yes. I lost 110, 119, and 129. Called dish - busy signal.

check switch - crazy results.

One tv is now getting pictures. afraid to touch anything.

Same Problem in Central California

Lost 119 briefly yesterday, and this afternoon a bit before 2pm lost both 119 and 129 from my 1000.2 dish. They all (110, 119, and 129) seem to be coming back online now at around 2:03pm.

You probably need to be more specific. What are you missing? Is it a specific channel? The entire satellite? The satellite is working (or this board would be exploding with comments from others having problems).

If missing the whole satellite from all receivers, it is likely your dish is out of alignment or the LNB is bad.

110' is fine, 129' seems to be fine, but 119' is bad.... Some transponders on 119' are hitting 50 max and that's only a few (that I've scanned through).

I seem to have 110? and 119?, but 61.5? is gone. Right in the middle of BSG in HD, too! :(

There are some T-storms in the WY & CO area, but nothing too serious-looking. I hope they get this all straightened out before 6:00pm EDT...
*edit* I guess I was wrong...

Attachments

• WUNIDS_map.gif
    WUNIDS_map.gif
    408.2 KB · Views: 231
Last edited:
a testament to the info and community we have here.
this is the first place i go to when something like this happens. It was good to have confirmation from around the nation of smilair happenings

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)