ViP 622 DishStore timeline

I also got my e-mail and replied back to bring it on.

Also mb1058, I have ordered alot at dishstore and have been very happy.Once I helped my sister order a 501 and Claude was out of them so he sent a 508 at no extra charge. I'm also a pub member and ordering from dishstore helps support this place which I enjoy. Claude also sent me a better tool once than I ordered to put the ends on the coax at no extra charge.

mb1058 said:
If your customers are telling you that they have a problem with your customer service, then you need to address the issue. Who am I talking about - Dish Network, Dish Store, or Direct TV? You pick. As was discussed in another thread, good companies do make mistakes, have problems, etc.. but work with the customer to inform them as to how they will be resolved. I'm sure that Claude could ask his customers how he could better communicate status that would help the situation. I also do not expect Claude to send hardware out that he doesn't have.
I will be ordering a VIP211 after my VIP622 is installed and I am leaning towards DishStore. I believe that good companies should be rewarded. I hope the communication issue get resolved.

Trust me, choose dishstore. The service is much better. My personal experience with Dishdepot was not bad, but dishstore is much better. Better at keeping the customer informed. I know the 622 issues has been frustrating for many, but I have never had to call dishstore to get the status of my order and I ALWAYS got a reply to any emails. I have never once received any replies to my emails to dishdepot (I have sent 8 of them).

Again, I am not saying dishdepot is dishonest or anything, just for me, not the service I've come to expect

I have had to delete a few post cheerleading for DishDepot saying that DishDepot is better then Dishstore because and then listing reasons. Then giving the url to DishDepot (including a referal ID)

If they want to advertise here they can pay for it like our other sponsors do.

What a bunch of scum.

Looks like things are moving along nicely. Order status just changed to "Pending", ordered 3/4. Apparently there's a big shipment expected Monday/Tuesday.

Edit: Status changed to "shipped" and I now have a tracking # (shipping Monday) :)

Last edited:
Claude Greiner said:
Actually if it says "Shipped" it already went out already since I made a special trip to UPS at 8PM to make sure they all went out this evening so they will get to our customers a day early.
Your efforts are very much appreciated, Claude. Mine's actually arriving Monday!

NOT FAIR! Mine is due for delivery today (March 28th), but arrive in Hodgekins Ill on Saturday, then there all day Monday before moving on to Madison WI.

...I could have had it Monday! WAAAAAAAAAA! ;)

Hey Claude, thanks again for the great job you are doing! DishStore ROCKS and I make sure all of my friends and associates know!

Keep up the good work!

Spence

I also applaude Dishstore. I ordered a 622 Saturday, March, 25, and I was informed that it shipped today March 28. I was kept informed during each step of the process. GREAT JOB!!!

My 622 that Claude shipped last Friday arrived in Earth City Mo. at 11:42 pm 3/27 and is still there. It scheduled to arrive on the 3/31.My UPS driver told me if it was in Earth City last night that I should have had it today.Wonder why they are holding it?

Now I see it has departed Earth City at 4:23 pm, I just can't see why now it wouldn't be here tomorrow.Thats probably less than 250 miles unless maybe they are sending it on the pony express and that might take 3 days.

MRUSS said:
Now I see it has departed Earth City at 4:23 pm, I just can't see why now it wouldn't be here tomorrow.Thats probably less than 250 miles unless maybe they are sending it on the pony express and that might take 3 days.

Check out the UPS Map...
http://www.ups.com/using/services/servicemaps/maps25/map_0356.gif

All orders charged on Friday shipped on Friday, so keeping in Mind UPS does not work Saturday/Sunday this map should be accurate :)

I don't really understand the map, I'm in the green which says 3 days. I'm sure not complaining about dishstore but just wondering why ups is moving so slow, if in fact it don't come till Friday.All other stuff I have ordered from dishstore came very fast, I think usually 3 days. I still think it will be here tomorrow instead of Friday.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)