ViP 622 going bad

Rey

@ your service
Original poster
Supporting Founder
Feb 8, 2008
Florida
vip 622 is beginning to give me problems. is E still replacing these with refurb 622's or are they sending out 722's as replacements? thanks for the responses :)

it doesn't stop rebooting. my question is if someone knows what they will replace the 622 with. a refurb 622 or a 722?

When mine went bad, for some reason they did not want to send me a replacement, so they sent out a local tech. It was bad and he replaced with a new 722. I already knew that none of the dealers in this area can get 622's anymore. But if they send you one, I would guess you might get a refurb. Just Dunno!

When mine went bad, for some reason they did not want to send me a replacement, so they sent out a local tech. It was bad and he replaced with a new 722. I already knew that none of the dealers in this area can get 622's anymore. But if they send you one, I would guess you might get a refurb. Just Dunno!

thank you my friend :up

Same here, when my first 622 went south they sent a tech out. After my 5 other 622's that went bad they just sent a a refurbed one out and I sent the other back.

Since I've gone with the 722 I've been trouble free.

they just told me they are sending out a 722 and a box to send back the 622. thanks for the responses.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts