VIP-622 hd ppv audio stuttering

Enmarcador

Original poster
May 12, 2006
Every hd ppv movie I have ever rented with my VIP-622 has had audio problems when playing through my surround sound receiver. The sound is a constant and consistant stutering effect. It has happened with every channel that I have ever rented an hd ppv movie on. If I turn down my surround sound receiver and turn up the volume on the tv, the sound from the tv is always perfect.

Now here's the kicker, every other hd channel with dolby digital sounds perfect. In fact, every other ppv that's not hd with a dolby digital broadcast sounds perfect.

This problem only happens with hd ppv purchases!

For months I figured that this was a problem that everyone had and eventually they would come up with a fix. But tonight while watching RUSH HOUR 3, I had had enough. After the movie, I called tech support and quickly ended up with level three. I turned up the volume so that they could here the effect. They were stumped and said that they had never heard of this problem, so they are submitting a ticket on it. They told me to call back in two weeks to see if they have a resolution.

Now I know that this all sounds weird, but if it were an HDMI cable problem or something, all channels would have this same effect. So, has anyone out there also had this problem?

i had a similar problem with the jones vs trinidad fight, sound was running behind but it was constant, other channels were on que.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts