VIP 622. Want to use TV1 with the 6.3 Remote. how?

civicbeater

SatelliteGuys Family
Jan 29, 2009
In orbit
Just as title states,

I want to use the 622 in single mode and have the supplied 6.3 UHF/IR remote as a UHF remote for TV1.

How do I do this? I know it's been talked about however nothing clear in my mind and I've tried everything I could come up with.

Thanks

nevermind. I power cycled receiver after putting into single mode. The #2 UHF remote started working perfectly for tv#1!
Should you ever want to get a 2nd UHF Pro 6.3 and put the receiver back into dual mode, you most definitely can set it up that way too. I have a 722 out of sight in my basement equipment room, and both TV1 and TV2 must be UHF or it won't work for this household! Works fine once you follow the directions.

nevermind. I power cycled receiver after putting into single mode. The #2 UHF remote started working perfectly for tv#1! Problem solved :)

The 622/722 UHF TV1 Solution is very simple though.

Make sure you have a 6.3IR/UHF Pro, put in the green "1 UHF" tab, push the system info button on the front of your receiver, press and hold sat until all mode buttons light up, pick a number 1-15, press #, Record 3-5 times until it registers and changes the TV1 IR to TV1 UHF Pro.:up

Just in case you ever wanted to go back to dual mode with dual UHF.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)