VIP 722 -Resize picture?

frankpjr

Active SatelliteGuys Member
Original poster
Jan 11, 2006
Chicago IL
:confused: I just upgraded my 942 receiver to the VIP722 and now I notice that when the channel header is on screen the box is slightly cut off on the top (the 942 had about 1/2" picture above box. I am using an Mitsubishi 65" wide screen (rear projection view) if that makes any difference. Is there away to shift or shrink the picture displayed from the 722? Both were setup to do 16x9 and 1080i display. If I change the 722 to 480p the channel box is fine but of course wanted it in 1080i. Any suggestions other than have the TV set realigned?

By the way long time visitor but first time posting here! The 722 just blows away the 942 for my OTA reception as the 942 would drop out at times the HD signals where the 722 stays locked!

Just so I am clear the format is not in zoom or such. I am in normal mode stated in channel header box. The top of the channel box has the white line cut partially off where the 942 had a 1/2" of picture above box.

The picture seems fine but I was wondering if like a computer monitor it could be shrunk or moved. I know it is a minor annoyance, just not sure why the 942 looked fine.

On my 722 it doesn't matter if I am in normal or zoom the banner is always about 1/2 inch from the top of the screen. This sounds like your tv might be zoomed is why I asked. If I use my tv remote and change the format to zoom in, then the banner is hidden some at the top

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts