VIP211 keeps rebooting on it's own

deOldePrinter

Original poster
Jan 5, 2006
My VIP211 keeps rebooting on it's own. Just started the last couple of days. Part way through the reboot it will start over again. Sometimes after the reboot it will run for 5, 10 or 15 minutes and then start acting up again.

any ideas, besides junk it and get a new one?

My VIP211 keeps rebooting on it's own. Just started the last couple of days. Part way through the reboot it will start over again. Sometimes after the reboot it will run for 5, 10 or 15 minutes and then start acting up again.

any ideas, besides junk it and get a new one?

Contact Dish Network Tech Support they maybe able to help you fix your problem or set you up for a replacement.Good Luck!:)

Thanks for the reply, but I own the receiver outright and them supplying a replacement is more than likely way out of the question, I don't like the idea of having to be locked into an agreement with them.

Thanks for the reply, but I own the receiver outright and them supplying a replacement is more than likely way out of the question, I don't like the idea of having to be locked into an agreement with them.

Then you signup for Dish Network's Home Protection Plan(6. a month) then your owned receiver will stay owned(not leased) no extra commitment.You always want to doublecheck after your receiver has been replaced and Dish Network has sent you an email saying they received your old receiver.Good Luck!:)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)