VIP722 SW Release L685

My 722 is still on 674 but the 622 updated when it first rolled out for that model

I tried to force it but no go. Still normal to not be on the latest version ?

I have L685. One of the problems that is now occuring is when I set a recording for new episodes only, the dvr is recording all occurrences of that episode.

Is anyone else experiencing this?

I have L685. One of the problems that is now occuring is when I set a recording for new episodes only, the dvr is recording all occurrences of that episode.

Is anyone else experiencing this?

I haven't see any reports of this. Try deleting and recreating the timers that are having this problem

I have two 722Ks. One has 685 and one has 683. EPG is different on the 685. More columns showing a longer time range.

Have had 685 since Friday morning on my 722k and the folder bug has finally been squashed!!! (Hit info on a show in a folder and it now just backs you out of that info, not all the way out of the folder.) Yippee!!!

Waiting on the update. From what I gather, the 722k will have the same guide that was released to the 222k...which I like.

L683 here.

Yep still PATIENTLY WAITING for DISH to bless my 722ks with their non-folder-bugged goodness. Hell I've had to deal with that stupid bug for what 6 months now? I don't guess another few weeks/months will kill me.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts